Pages

Tuesday, August 28


The folks at Yours Clothing got in contact with me recently to offer me the chance to review some pieces from their new collection. After having a nosey on their website, I came across these red chinos which looked garish and wonderful to me. 

I decided to test drive them at work today. I went for the size 24, but whilst the waist fits just perfectly, the hips and legs are a bit baggy on me. I seem to be awkwardly between a 22 and 24 at the minute in trousers, which means things do fit me a bit oddly. These seem well made and worth the price, but I'm a little disappointed that the legs aren't as slim fitting on me as they are on the product page. The ankle length is cute though. I'm tempted to tailor them a bit myself as the material is lovely, breathable and I do like the colour a lot. 

Top, Dorothy Perkins
Trousers, courtesy of Yours (buy them here)
Shoes, Dorothy Perkins (still available (just!) here)

p.s. giveaway winners, I'll be contacting you shortly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment