Pages

Thursday, June 23

Another work outfits featuring a new handmade skirt. This one was made with some fabric sent to me by the lovely Donna sent to me a while back! I've had it made a while, but my waist measurement was fluctuating like crazy and I ended up making it slightly too large the first time (lesson learnt: measure yourself every time you make something). I took it in at last over the past week and decided to team it with this blue cardigan, which is slowly becoming my new favourite neutral item in my wardrobe. It's funny how, when you're gifted something in a colour you wouldn't have bought yourself, you sometimes discover a whole new colour palette - this blue and red seem to be a frequently appearance in my outfits of late.

Blue cardigan, gifted from M&S
Cami, £4, Primark
Red heart badge, traded online
Skirt, made with gifted fabric
Bow belt, £3, M&S
Red flats, £8, Barretts

No comments:

Post a Comment