Monday, February 3

Weekend outfits

Here's what I wore over the weekend, with some delightful grumpy faces.


Top, boyfriend's (I got it from Sleazy Seagull on etsy ages ago)
Jeans, Ridley style from ASOS curve, £21 
Shoes and jacket, passed on by friends
Hoops, Deptford market's finest, £2


Top, £14, ASOS curve
Skirt, new look, £6ish
Shoes, passed on by friends
Tights, M&S
Hoops, as above
Necklace, £6, Forever 21


I got this necklace from F21 but it was too short for my neck, so I used some spare rope I had loafing around to replace the short chain. I love chunky necklaces. 

4 comments:

  1. I saw you on TV today and I thing that you are so powerful girl I have ever seen! :).
    Do things you do, because you deserve it! And I love your blog so much!

    Kejmy ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.
    I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
    Daily Boutique Deals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information! I am intimidated by the excellence of information. There are a lot of high-quality funds here. I am sure I will visit this site again soon. I know something information, to know you can click here
    Air Conditioning Brisbane
    Air Conditioning Installation Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is amazing and really beautiful with and without the straps. I am so excited to wear it and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete