Monday, September 9


This dress sat unfinished in my project pile for MONTHS. I started it at a hectic point during my MA, and put a not very successful lining in. This weekend I was a bit restless and found it again. I'm trying really hard to finish some of the craft projects that have sat around in my house for ages, so I decided to take the lining out and finish the facings/hemming on it. I'm so glad I did because it's cute! Also, I really like shifts lately because my hair is reaching that almost 60s pixie stage.

Dress, handmade (with a £7 remnant)
Tights, M&S
Shoes, Dorothy Perkins  £7.50

No comments:

Post a Comment