Pages

Saturday, December 1



 Two outfits in one today! Teaming these two together because they are equally obnoxious and over co-ordinated, and feature a tank top I am pretty smitten with, which Curvissa kindly sent over to me. I've been looking for a new tank top for a while, and this one is cute and kind of festive. I went for the 22-24 (which I am as a size) but could have definitely sized down, as it's very large fitting. The trousers in the first picture are from Simply Be, and are a shape I wouldn't normally try, but given that they are HEART PRINT TROUSERS, I decided to give them a shot!

Apparently this colour scheme is a favourite at this time of year?! Funny given how monochrome my outfits have been getting lately.

Top outfit:
Tank top, gifted by Curvissa - on sale here
Blouse, tesco via eBay, £3.50
Trousers, gifted by Simply Be - on sale here
Dunlops, car boot sale, £2

Bottom outfit:
Tank top, gifted by Curvissa - on sale here
Shirt, vintage, £5
Skirt, handmade
 Belt, old vintage stock
Leg warmers, clothes swap
Docs, gifted

1 comment: