Pages

Friday, March 30


It's been a good while since I first bought this dress, but it still remains one of my favourite daywear items. I wore this on Saturday to go to Bradford with a friend, buy some zines from a fair and eat curry (a pretty good combination in my opinion!). I dug this necklace out of my jewellery box the other day when I was having a sort out - it was pretty much my favourite accessory all through my final year of university and I'm not sure how or why it got buried. It's a nice tough to add to an otherwise quite simply outfit.

Also, yes, apparently it is necessary to shoot the close up in front of my favourite creepy child painting (bad art is a kitsch love of mine, and this was a £3 charity shop buy).

Dress, Dorothy Perkins, £20
Belt, old vintage stock
Necklace, £7, vintage
Brogues, Primark, £6
Tights, M&S

Also, thank you all for your entries into my giveaway with B.A.I.T Footwear! Entries are now CLOSED! I'll be drawing the winner over the weekend, so keep your eyes peeled for emails and announcements. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment