Pages

Thursday, December 29

Ahhh, another early morning face. Can you tell I'm not the best with them?!

One Stop Plus contacted me recently, to offer me a piece from their website to review. I'd been ogling the Big Beauty for La Redoute collection before, and thought this would be a nice chance to try the collection out. I chose these stretch trousers, because, well, high waisted anything wins my heart! I love the way the trousers are glammed up in the product shot, but for me, they're great for workwear. I teamed them with a vintage hand knitted waistcoat and my trusty white pussy bow blouse for a vintage inspired work outfit.

I'm really impressed with the quality of the trousers, and would definitely consider the range again. The only complaint I would make is that they're a tad short on me - which, at 5'9", is not uncommon with trousers. I'd maybe recommend these for people a few inches smaller than me for optimum fit - or, as I've just been informed, you can also buy them in a longer length here instead.

Trousers, Big Beauty for La Redoute, still available to buy here, courtesy of One Stop Plus
Waistcoat, vintage via eBay, £6
Blouse, eBay, £3.50
Loafers, Primark, £12

No comments:

Post a Comment