Pages

Wednesday, August 31


Hi everyone! The super fantastic We Love Colours offered to send me a pair of tights recently - and being in my stripes obsessed phase I decided to go for these bold ones in black and white. I have trouble finding tights every year, because I'm both tall and fat, and most of the options on the UK high street (bar M&S, who I am now devoutly loyal to!) are hopelessly bad quality. I've always wanted to buy from We Love Colours, but as they're US based the shipping has always held me back. The quality of these is great for me though, and I'm looking forward to clashing them with many different patterns this winter.

Low-fat t-shirt, $7, vintage
Polka dot pencil skirt, £12, Dorothy Perkins
Tights, courtesy of We Love Colours
Shoes, Primark, £12

Twitter
Fan Page
Curvy Fan Page


No comments:

Post a Comment