Pages

Monday, May 16

Just a quick note to let you all know that I'll not be posting outfits for a little while! My laptop charger (I hope, it might be the laptop!) died this weekend, and I'm waiting for a replacement to arrive. This week I'll try to keep the more text-based posts up, but as I only have lunch breaks to do so until I can rely on my computer again, I'm not sure how successful I'll be.

Without being all doom and gloom, I do at least have some good news! I found out that last week I've been granted a scholarship to go to NOLOSE this year. I'll be travelling about America (mainly California, with some time in Portland and Vegas) between 1st July and 4th August, so I'm so thrilled that I'll be able to experience NOLOSE in my time there! Now to outfit plan....

No comments:

Post a Comment