Sunday, December 19

This post is sponsored by a roaring hangover that is slowing turning into a flu type bug as we speak. Today involved lots of sleeping, reheated macaroni cheese and avoiding the outside world. Last night I went over to a friend's house, and we cooked butternut squash and goats cheese lasagne, then I made these awesome brownies (with white chocolate chips and a peanut butter swirl) for puds:

Mmmm, chocolate hangover. And most types of hangover actually.

This lace body was a score from the very sale, back when I had pennies. It's not seen much outing as yet because I want to wear it with just a bra, and the only beige one I have is a bit "oh hello have you met my breasts?", so instead I teamed it with a beige cami instead.

Lace body,, about £12?
Skirt, vintage, £5
Tights, M&S £8 (love love love these tights)


  1. You had me at "butternut squash and goats cheese lasagne"! Love the outfit too!

  2. That skirt, that skirt... Only for that much ?? Whoa. I love it !