Pages

Friday, September 10

Retrospective #2


So I'm still amidst a life in boxes. One night to go! I'm full of a whole cocktail of relocation emotions. Here's another picture from earlier this year in a er... very messy old house. I wore this to play an open mic night (Feline Groovy at the Chemic Tavern) earlier this year.

Black shoulder pad maxi dress, ASOS curve, £36? I got this before it went into the sale, it's that amazing. Seriously the most comfortable dress ever.
Sparkly shrug, £4 tesco via ThriftstoreUK on livejournal.
Black buckle belt, £7 dorothy perkins sale.
Gold flats, clothes swap, £free

4 comments:

  1. Lovely!

    I've been coveting this dress for ages too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world needs more radically dressed fatties! You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I saw you on WIWT2 on LJ and blog-stalked. I dig your style! Mind if I follow?

    http://krampusattack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that shrug! bargain!

    http://breakdownbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete