Pages

Thursday, August 26

A couple more outfits for you all. I have to say packing is taking it's toll, as is cycling a lot. It's pretty hard to maintain chic-ness whilst also taking care to have my knickers not on display! Possibly need to invest in some high quality leggings or short shorts (recommendations really appreciated on this front!). Anyway, here goes:

What I wore to rummage around the junk stalls on Leeds outdoor market. Today I scored a greatest hits by The Cure and a Woody Allen stand up compilation, both on vinyl, £3.50 each. Also, two metres of a nice navy wool mix fabric to attempt some skirt making with tomorrow, for £2! If all goes well I am going back next week to get some more in grey. Some sewing tutorials afoot also.

Lace crop top, Primark (about £5? Can't remember)
Flesh tone vest, £4 Primark
Brown belt, old stock, £free to me
Hanky panky skirt, Dorothy Perkins sale £5
Shoes, New Look £20
Grumpy face, £priceless


And another outfit, mainly designed to show off these cute new wedges, which are taupe and silver and a total bargain from Otley car boot for £1.50! Going back on Sun with the boy, so hopefully I will have a nice post containing further bargains galore.

Also, I scored this dress from ASOS in their sale, it's too short sans leggings but cute nonetheless. I just wish I could figure out a way to wear it without my bra showing! I normally wear a camisole, but I didn't that day because I wasn't really heading anywhere.

ASOS bow tunic £13
ASOS mesh leggings £20
Vintage wedges, £1.50 car boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment