Pages

Friday, July 30



Ripped knits = pure lust on my behalf. Imagine my surprise when a stroll into topshop led to finding two (also not pictured, a black opague crocheted mini) crocheted tunics that were surprisingly generous for their size 14 tag (especially if you are as brazen as I am!) for £10 each in their current sale. SCORE.

80s jacket of awesome: Old stock score, £free to me.
Black lace trim cami, size 18: Primark, £4
Mesh leggings, ASOS: about £18 (but they were the first leggings that I actually accepted as a valid wardrobe piece).
Crochet vest/tunic: Topshop, £10
Shoes: Priceless, £13

Sadly too warm to drag the army boots out. In the winter I'll be laying the two crocheted vests over one another with uber thick tights, army boots and a padded plaid shirt courtesy of my boy. Bring on Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment